Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Friends From Room 103 Look Forward to First Grade

In June we thought about what we hoped to learn in first grade.  Here are our aspirations:


I want to write better because I need to work on it.  I am going to become an author.


I can’t wait for my music class and I can’t wait to do more shake breaks and make more books!


I like to go in first grade because I love to do math.


I want to be in first grade an artist.


I would like to learn how to do first grade math.


More reading!  More books!  Do you have mystery books?  I want more math.


I want to do math because it is hard.  Math is awesome.  I love math!


I want to learn about art.  I want to learn about shake breaks.  I want to learn about the gym.


I want to learn to write better.  I want to learn about the gym.


I want to go to gym class.  I want to play duck, duck, goose!


I want to get shake breaks and I want to make books and do some more art and go to the gym.


I want to learn more shake breaks.


I want to be in first grade and be an artist.


I want to learn about doctors and I am so excited to come to first grade and I want more shake dances.


I in first grade I want to make more books.


In first grade I want to do math and in first grade I want to have fun.  I want to paint and I want to go to the art room.


I want to go to the gym class and I want to learn shake breaks and I want to read a book.  


I want to learn about math because math is hard.  

I like math and want to do it with the first graders.

Students also wrote advice for incoming Kindergartners. Check back soon to learn how to be prepared for kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment