Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Advice For Incoming Kindergartners

Kindergarten, here we come!

To help our incoming students prepare for the year ahead, our former students wrote some advice for future room 103 students.  Read below to find out what they have to say:



You don’t have to be nervous.  You should be excited about kindergarten!

I love books and did lots of reading in my classroom.

You do not need to be scared because kindergarten is really cool.

Oh kindergartners, don’t be scared.  My kindergarten was so so fun.  It was a fun time and the best year.

At lunch, eat before you talk to each other.

We made lots of books and I did not need to be nervous at school.

You can make lots of friends at recess.  I love it.  It is awesome.

Just being at school is fun, but try to do your best work.  

In kindergarten you will learn math.  

The teachers are nice and they teach us to be nice.  We went to the Aquarium in Boston and we learned about a baby shark.

I made new friends in Kindergarten.

I liked when I made new friends.  I love math.  It is fun.

Don’t be nervous!

I love my friends.

Kindergarten is the best and you learn lots of math!

We did fun art and math and read books.  I like sitting on the rug.  I was scared in the beginning, but it was great!

Kindergarten is fun because you will learn and play and have friends!

No comments: